Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekly Resolution #1: Back to Business

01-02-12 - Today starts the new year and all those resolutions. Sure, my intensions to go to the gym are there but I just don't want to go the first week when everyone else is gung-ho about their New Year's resolutions that will fade within a few weeks. If we made weekly resolutions, we might actually complete more of them! Hey, good idea. So I think that's what I'm going to do.


Weekly Resolution #1: Back to Business
A few years back I had a very successful eBay business. However, it took a lot of time and the kid's were a lot to handle back then.  Since I closed the Scrapbook Store, I have a lot of extra products laying around. I think now's the time to put those up on eBay. So my resolution for the week is to photograph, write and post all the eBay auctions to start this baby back up!  Come Saturday, I'll list all my auctions under cropmommy1.

I've also decided to add a little fun to each blog with stuff the kids say. I always have fun listening to friends stuff too. It's hysterical. My friend Laura always keeps me in stitches with her kids:  "Grandma's not fat, she's puffy."- "That's not a fart, it's my butt waking up." Even funnier are those made up words our kids use: "I don't renumber his name.", "Can I have a hangaberg for dinner?", "I'm going to put on my bajamas before bed."  So without further ado, here's my version of "STUFF MY KIDS SAY"

Lexie: Mom, my leg is really hurting.
Mom: Don't touch it then.
Lexie: Really, Mom. It's hurting right here (she points to her shin)
Mom: Did you fall down or bump it?
Lexie: No, I think I'm going through a growing SPIRIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment